As you know, G will be the “lucky building” this year. It will get patched & repainted during the Summer season. The contractor rescheduled the starting date to June 17th as most of our homeowners will be gone by that time. He expects to finish the project in 3 weeks, so the building should be like brand new by July 8th! 🙂 Please don´t forget to put your patio furniture inside as workers will be painting your patios as well.
Thanks to all for your support! Feel free to contact the HOA Office for any further questions. Thanks!
An Ironman Triathlon is one of a series of long-distance triathlon races organized by the World Triathlon Corporation (WTC) consisting of a 2.4-mile swim, a 112-mile bicycle ride and a 26.2-mile run, raced in that order and without a break.
Los Cabos is part of the Ironman series this year! The event will be held this upcoming Sunday, March 17th in most of the San Jose area. It will cause several roads to be closed, so please make sure to take your precautions as traffic will be pretty heavy all around town. These go as follows:
From 5:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- The main access of Palmilla
From 5:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Valerio Gonzalez Street (completely closed).
- The Transpeninsular highway from Valerio Gonzalez until the first traffic light in Cabo San Lucas. Only one side will be closed for the triathlon; the sea side of the highway will be opened for vehicular traffic in both directions.
From 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- The Airport toll road (completely closed).
From 5:30 AM to 12:00 AM
- Antonio Mijares Boulevard in both directions (completely closed)
- Paseo Malecon San Jose Blvd in one way; the hotels side will be opened in both directions.
- Paseo de Los Cabos Blvd in one way (Fonatur side). Mega´s side will be opened in both directions.
- Puerto Los Cabos from the bridge to the third roundabout in both directions (completely closed).
- Centenario Blvd in both directions from the bridge to Morelos Street (completely closed).
Please feel free to contact the HOA Office for any questions or comments; we´ll be more than glad to assist you!
Thanks to Barb Abramoff for these stunning pics! (Yes, they are for real!)… They were taken in Puerto San Carlos and are truly amazing! Enjoy!
Wanting to know what was discussed at our Informational Meeting? Please click here and find out! Feel free to contact the HOA Office for any questions or comments. Thanks!
As you all know, maintenance fees are payable on January 1st & July 1st of every year. Interests & penalties will be charged on default of payment. We ask your support by keeping your payments current. To check our latest delinquent list please click here.
Feel free to contact the HOA Office for any questions or concerns; we´ll be more than glad to assist you.
Our annual Informational Meeting concluded a few minutes ago. Several items were discussed as established on our agenda, which can be checked by clicking here. A summarize of the meeting will be published shortly. Thanks to all for your attendance! It was a great meeting!