As a reminder, there are 3 Board Vacancies to be filled this year. Bonnie Robertson, Terren Roloff and Pauline Lightfoot terms expire this year, they have all confirmed they will seek re-election for another two year term. Additionally, Tony Stevens (Unit E-203) has registered his name to run for a Board position. You will find further information at La Jolla´s website under the Candidates to the Board section: http://lajollahoa.com/?page_id=2178
The traditional potluck party prior to the AGM will be suspended this year due Covid-19 but we will be having a virtual forum for candidates through zoom on Thursday November 5th at 5:00 pm Cabo Time. You are able to submit questions ahead of time for the Candidates by sending them to: firstname.lastname@example.org Submit any questions by 3 pm Cabo time on Thursday, November 5th.
The Zoom link to join the Forum for Board Candidates on Thursdary November 5th at 5:00 pm Cabo time is the following: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84868734281 ID number: 848 6873 4281
The guidelines for the Candidates Forum through zoom are the following:
1. In order to log in to the Candidates Forum you will need a Zoom account. If you still do not have one, please go to https://zoom.us/
You do not need to pay a subscription, the basic zoom account that you will need to log in to these Forum doesn´t require any especial setups or features, therefore your subscription will be free of charge.
2. When joining the zoom meeting, each homeowner will need to display their name and last name (no nicknames) and will be required at signing in to turn ON their camera for at least the initial confirmation (for at least the first 5 minutes of the meeting) in order to confirm identity. If those requirements are not met, the host of the Forum will ask confirmation from the unknown signer. If the signer does not confirm his/her identity, such signer will be removed from the Forum.
This procedure will be in place for privacy matters and control that exclusively Cluster I homeowners are participating in these Forum.
3. There will not be any sharing of documents on the screen of the meeting.
4. Forum participants will remain on mute and can ask questions of the candidates through the Zoom chat.
5. The Candidates Forum will start at 5:00 pm USA MST (GMT-7) and will end at 6:00 pm Cabo time. We suggest you log-in 10-15 minutes early in order to allow for participate verification.
For those of you who aren´t familiar with Zoom platform, please find below some online tutorial on how to set up an account and how to use the Zoom platform:
How to set up a Zoom account:
Board of Directors
Bonnie Robertson – President
Maye Anderson – Vice President
Rich Rose – Treasurer
Terren Roloff – Secretary
Pauline Lightfoot – Member at Large