October 29, 2021
Zoom Candidate Forum 2021
As a reminder, there are 2 Board Vacancies to be filled this year. Richard Rose and Maye Anderson terms expire this year. Maye Anderson will not seek re-election to serve another term of two years. We want to thank her for her effort, dedication, and time given during her service at the Board of Directors. Richard Rose whose term also expires this year will seek for re-election.
Additionally, please see below the list of Candidates running for a Board position this year:
- A) Unit G-202 Dan Schutte
- B) Unit D-208 Anthony Guerard
Please visit La Jolla website in order to view candidates resumes: http://lajollahoa.com/?page_id=2178
The traditional potluck party prior to the AGM will be suspended this year due Covid-19 precautions, but we will be having a virtual forum for candidates through zoom on Thursday November 4th at 5:00 pm Cabo Time. You are able to submit questions ahead of time for the Candidates by sending them to: firstname.lastname@example.org Submit any questions by 3 pm Cabo time on Wednesday, November 3rd.
The Zoom link to join the Forum for Board Candidates on Thursdary November 4th at 5:00 pm Cabo time is the following: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8404299656 ID number: 840 429 9656
The guidelines for the Candidates Forum through zoom are the following:
- In order to log in to the Candidates Forum you will need a Zoom account. If you still do not have one, please go to https://zoom.us/
You do not need to pay a subscription, the basic zoom account that you will need to log in to these Forum doesn´t require any especial setups or features, therefore your subscription will be free of charge.
- When joining the zoom meeting, each homeowner will need to display their name and last name (no nicknames) and will be required at signing in to turn ON their camera for at least the initial confirmation (for at least the first 5 minutes of the meeting) in order to confirm identity. If those requirements are not met, the host of the Forum will ask confirmation from the unknown signer. If the signer does not confirm his/her identity, such signer will be removed from the Forum.
This procedure will be in place for privacy matters and control that exclusively Cluster I homeowners are participating in these Forum.
- There will not be any sharing of documents on the screen of the meeting.
- Forum participants will remain on mute and can ask questions of the candidates through the Zoom chat.
- The Candidates Forum will start at 5:00 pm Cabo Time USA MST (GMT-7) and will end at 6:00 pm Cabo time. We suggest you log-in 10-15 minutes early in order to allow for participate verification.
For those of you who aren´t familiar with Zoom platform, please find below some online tutorial on how to set up an account and how to use the Zoom platform:
How to set up a Zoom account:
Board of Directors
Bonnie Robertson – President
Tony Stevens – Vice President
Rich Rose – Treasurer
Terren Roloff – Secretary
Maye Anderson– Member at Large